Marketing automation is the leveraging of digital tools to automate connections, information sharing and manual tasks.
Why use marketing automation?
With marketing automation, you can:
- Scale marketing efforts
- Make marketing more efficient or optimised
- Reduce manual labour or effort
Some examples of automation in practice include:
- Removing data entry by integrating forms and contact points with database
- Providing centralised information about a client or prospect
- Automate routine tasks, such as monthly reports
- Automating communication, such as project updates and tasks completed
- Leveraging technology to collect client data, such as files and documents
- Removing friction in the consultation process
- Automatically requesting reviews
- Creating workflows of client contact, such as a new client welcome, which run with the press of a button
With proper leveraging of tools (new and existing), a single initiative can save a fee earner multiple hours of non-fee earning tasks per month.
How does it work?
Automation projects usually follow the same general procedure:
- Discovery and mutual agreement on your requirements, objectives and key results
- Research and planning, considering the availability of tools and your internal resources
- Plan review and acceptance, together with you and or your team
- Development and implementation
- Quality and stress testing
- Completion and optional ongoing maintenance
Contact me to request help with properly leverage your digital tools to reduce your and the team’s workloads.