How are Facebook accounts structured?
- Guide by AdEspresso https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2017/08/30/facebook-ads-account-structure
- Campaigns set the goal of your ads, like clicks, reach, impressions, etc
- Ad sets set the audience of your ads, like visitors, people in a city, or subscribers
- Ads are your ads.
How do I create a Facebook ad?
How to check text %?
How should I name my Facebook campaigns, ad sets and ads?
- AdEspresso on Account Structure https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2017/08/30/facebook-ads-account-structure
- Tony Does Ads says [# of the Funnel Section (1 – Awareness, 2 – Consideration, 3 – Conversion)] + [Campaign Objective] + [Conversion] (if selected at the Ad Set level) https://www.tonydoesads.com/blog/how-to-name-facebook-ad-campaigns
- Another guide by top marketer Jon Loomer https://www.jonloomer.com/2014/12/08/facebook-campaign-naming-convention/
[ToFu, MoFu, BoFu] – [Traffic / Engagement / etc] – [Clicks / Likes / Etc]
For Ad Sets
- Tony Does Ads suggests Audience Type + Targeting + Location https://www.tonydoesads.com/blog/how-to-name-facebook-ad-campaigns
- Audience type = Custom, Saved or Lookalike
- Targeting = 30 Day Visitors, etc
- Location = Country, City, etc
[Audience Type] + [Targeting] + [Location]
- Tony Does Ads (again) suggests a good frameworkAd + Type of Ad + Ad Number from https://www.tonydoesads.com/blog/how-to-name-facebook-ad-campaigns
[Ad name] – [Type] – [Number / Variant]
What is the performance benchmark for my industry?
- Facebook campaign benchmarks by industry at Instapage. Covers CTR, conversion rates and average CPC. https://instapage.com/blog/facebook-advertising-benchmarks
- AdEspresso https://adespresso.com/ads-examples/
- SaaS by the Marketing Automation Discussion